List of co-curricular Activities.
|1||August||Raksha Bandhan||Rakhi making, Mehndi||Up to class 8th|
|2||September||Hindi Diwas||Debate||6th to 8th|
|3||October||Dussehra, Durga Pooja||Art & Craft, Essay||Up to class 5th|
|4||November||Diwali||Drawing competition||Up to class 8th|
|Diya and Candle making||Up to class 5th|
|5||December||Christmas||Cake making||Girls – 5th to 8th|
|Cake distribution, Christmas tree Decoration||Boys – 5th to 8th|
|6||January||Republic Day||G.K. Competition||3rd to 8th|
|Spell the word||Nursery to 2nd|
|7||February||School Annual Day||Art competition & Craft||All|
|Model Making & Chart Presentation||5th to 8th|
|Outing / Picnic||3rd to 8th|
|March||Holi||Essay Writing||5th to 8th|
|Holi Geet||Girls – 5th to 8th|
To develop along students capability of organizing co-curricular activities. have divided all students into four Houses: Red. Green , Blue and Yellow.
- Each House shoulders the responsibility of conducting assembly writing notice board, sanitation and discipline on weekly basis.
- Literally cultural activities and games/ sports are conducted on Houses basis throughout the year to provide participation opportunity to maximum students.
- They must take all test and Examination regularly and sincerely since no retest or re-Exam allowed. They will show Result Cards to the Parents for signature and submit there to their respective class teachers.
- They should be courteous, polite, obedient and well mannered. They should respond to their teachers and school staff properly and maintain cordial, amiable, friendly or brotherly relations with other.
- They must call their parents whenever they are asked to do so.
- They must not bring valuable items e.g. mobile phone, private reading magazine or book or any game material etc. to school.
- They must keep their classroom and school campus clean and protect it properly & consciously.
- They should actively participate in all games, sports, athletic cultural and other co-carricular activities.